There are 1295 owner complaints spread out over 4 years, but the most belong to the 2014.
This generation ranks 16th in reliability out of 17 overall Jeep generations.
This generation has been recalled 28 times. It's also part of 4 investigations and has 219 TSBs.
- transmission shifting roughly in the 2014 Cherokee at 15602 miles
- transmission transmission failure, check engine light on in the 2015 Cherokee at 18620 miles
- engine engine stalls/shuts down while driving in the 2014 Cherokee at 24966 miles
- transmission not shifting properly in the 2014 Cherokee at 21948 miles
- transmission delayed shifting during acceleration in the 2015 Cherokee at 14579 miles
- transmission rough shifting in the 2015 Cherokee at 15959 miles