The death wobble is a creative term coined by Jeep owners that describes a situation when the front axle begins violently oscillating, causing the car to shake (or wobble) in a manner which makes the vehicle hard to control.
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.
What Owners Complain About
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- 1998 Cherokee dashboard gauges fail intermittently 5 (100%)
- 2001 Cherokee misfire 4 (80%)
- 1998 Cherokee faulty window controls 4 (80%)
- 2000 Cherokee AC not working 3 (60%)
- 1999 Cherokee death wobble 3 (60%)