The death wobble is a creative term coined by Jeep owners that describes a situation when the front axle begins violently oscillating, causing the car to shake (or wobble) in a manner which makes the vehicle hard to control.Continue reading article "Death Wobble"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
What Owners Complain About
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- dashboard gauges fail intermittently in the 1998 Cherokee
- misfire in the 2001 Cherokee
- faulty window controls in the 1998 Cherokee
- AC not working in the 2000 Cherokee
- death wobble in the 1999 Cherokee