Jeep Recall Information
Defects, Problems & Official Solutions From the Manufacturer
The latest Jeep recalls are listed below, including the date they were announced and their NHTSA reference number. If you own one of the recalled vehicles below you should contact Jeep or your local authorized Jeep dealer as soon as possible.
- Date Announced: 2016-12-16 Recall for the 2016 Compass: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE NHTSA Reference #: 16V907000
- Date Announced: 2016-12-16 Recall for the 2016 Patriot: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE NHTSA Reference #: 16V907000
- Date Announced: 2016-11-23 Recall for the 2017 Wrangler: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY NHTSA Reference #: 16V849000
- Date Announced: 2016-11-10 Recall for the 2016 Grand Cherokee: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGS NHTSA Reference #: 16V814000
- Date Announced: 2016-11-02 Recall for the 2017 Cherokee: AIR BAGS:KNEE BOLSTER NHTSA Reference #: 16V799000
Top 20 Jeep Vehicles with the Most Recalls
The 20 Jeep vehicles with the most recalls are shown below.
Click on the links below for more detailed information.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee232
- Jeep Cherokee recalls203
- Jeep Wrangler recalls162
- Jeep Liberty recalls84
- Jeep Compass recalls34
- Jeep Commander recalls32
- Jeep Patriot recalls31
- Jeep Renegade recalls6
- Jeep Comanche recalls2
- Jeep Wagoneer recalls2
- Jeep CJ-7 recalls0
- Jeep Rubicon recalls0
- Jeep Sport recalls0