TRW Crash Sensor Defect
There's growing concern that some sort of electrical overstress is messing with airbag control units (ACU) in the Fiat 500.
Jeep Vehicles with Recalled Takata Airbags
Parts supplier, Takata, manufactured defective, shrapnel-hurling airbag inflators that need to be recalled. The issue affects 37 million+ vehicles spread out across 24 brands, making it one of the largest (and most dangerous) recalls in aut…
Where Airbags And Seat Belts Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- 2012 Liberty airbag light on 18 (100%)
- 2014 Grand Cherokee seat beat will not retract 13 (72%)
- 2006 Grand Cherokee seat belts not latching, fasten seat belt indicator staying on 10 (56%)
- 2008 Wrangler air bag light on 10 (56%)
- 2014 Grand Cherokee active head restrain deploys unexpectedly 6 (33%)
- 2014 Grand Cherokee air bags failed to deploy in accident 5 (28%)
- 2010 Wrangler air bag light comes on randomly 5 (28%)