Jeep TIPM Electrical Problems
If you've heard of a TIPM, chances are you own a vehicle from Fiat-Chrysler (FCA). Think of it like a command center for all the electrical functions of your car, and in FCA's case a very, very disfunctional one.Continue reading article "Jeep TIPM Electrical Problems"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
Where Electrical Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- TIPM going bad, engine won't start or hard to start in the 2011 Grand Cherokee
- failure of the "totally integrated power module" (tipm) in the 2008 Wrangler
- tipm failure in the 2012 Wrangler
- engine won't turn over,won't start in the 2008 Wrangler
- TIPM faulty in the 2012 Grand Cherokee
- TIPM faulty in the 2010 Wrangler
- engine won't turn over, won't start in the 2011 Grand Cherokee
A tiny group of 2019 Jeep Cherokees shipped with defective instrument clusters.
That means no working gauges, warning chimes, or gauges. You know, little stuff like that. The recall is already underway.keep reading article "Small Number of 2019 Cherokees Have Defective Instrument Clusters"