Wrangler Gas Overflow Complaints
Jeep owners are up in gasoline-covered arms about how fuel overflows from their tank during the refueling process. The fuel system does not seem to respond to the shut-off mechanism, which means gas spills out onto the ground, the car and e…Continue reading article "Wrangler Gas Overflow Complaints"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
Where Fuel System Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- gas overflows when filling fuel tank in the 2005 Liberty
- gas spills out during fueling in the 2008 Wrangler
- fuel spill when fueling in the 2010 Wrangler
- gas spills/overflows while fueling in the 2006 Liberty
- fuel spills out of tank when filling in the 2007 Wrangler
- defective TIPM, fuel pump not turning off in the 2011 Grand Cherokee
- gas overflows when refueling in the 2008 Liberty