Jeeps Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of Jeep owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for Jeep have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported Jeep problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2014 Jeep Cherokeenot shifting properly#1
- 2014 Jeep Cherokeeshifting roughly#2
- 2015 Jeep Cherokeedelayed shifting during acceleration#3
- 2015 Jeep Cherokeerough shifting#4
- 2014 Jeep Cherokeeloses power while driving#5
- 2008 Jeep Wranglerfailure of the "totally integrated power module" (tipm)#6
- 2013 Jeep Wranglerengine stalls/dies while driving#7
- 2014 Jeep Cherokeeengine stalls/shuts down while driving#8
- 2016 Jeep Cherokeetransmission not working properly#9
- 2007 Jeep Libertyregulators fail prematurely#10